Upholding the privacy of a client is a pivotal concern here at RJTECH Solutions . And as a policy when implemented on RJTECH Solutions sites, it gives a good understanding of how personal information is collected, used and disseminated by the organization.
Collection of Personal Information
At RJTECH Solutions , personal information of clients is sourced through sites and applications. The information is either submitted by users on sites or is otherwise collected when they furnish it while using an application. The information is not only inclusive of names and e-mail addresses but also demographic information related to gender, education, date of birth, preferences, interests and any other information requested from time to time.
Popular methods of information collection end up comprising of Cookies and Call Recording.
Cookies as small files collect a clients’ personal information and their overall experience with a site. And what all steps can be further taken to improve on it. Cookies as a popular medium end up counting the number of computers accessing a site, personalizing the overall experience and remembering a PC user’s preference. In case a browser is set not to accept cookies or reject cookies, you may not be able to access certain features or services of our sites.
For Internal monitoring and raising up the quality of services, RJTECH Solutions reserves the right to record calls. However, respecting the wishes of clients, we at RJTECH Solutions give them the right to either disconnect a call being recorded or otherwise asking the organization to not record the call at all.
Usage clauses pertaining to personal information
The personal information collected by RJTECH Solutions is used to improve a client’s overall experience with the services. The same information also ends up going a long way towards:
Upholding the client confidentiality
- Improving a client’s overall experience not only with the sites but with the overall applications
- For not only providing a proper response to comments and questions but also ensuring a flawless customer experience
- Using the same information for sending clients information related to their accounts, services, confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages
- For sending information about new promotions, products and services offered by RJTECH Solutions and its channel partners
- Conducting an analysis to gauge the relative success or failure of promotions
RJTECH Solutions takes reasonable security measures to protect a client’s personal information from being misused, falling prey to unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. But then again please be aware despite the organization’s best efforts, no security measures would be considered to be full-proof.
. While at the same instance also using the same privacy clause to not only put a stop to any promotional marketing but also any information sharing taking place between third parties. Again, allowing them to do the same by sending an email at [email protected] Solutions.us.
Changes to the Privacy Clause
In case of any changes to personal information, RJTECH Solutions encourages its clients to correct or update the information in the shortest time span possible. RJTECH Solutions may also end up changing this Policy from time to time. And in case if any changes are made to the Policy, the company will also end up changing the "Last Updated" date as and when it would really happen. Further, if there are any material changes to the policy, RJTECH Solutions will end up notifying its clients directly.
Terms And Conditions
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By Requesting Services With RJTECH Solutions ™, You Have Read and Accepted the Terms And Conditions Covering The RJTECH Solutions ™ Services. These Terms And Conditions ("Terms And Conditions") States Important Requirement Regarding Your Use of RJTECH Solutions ™' ONLINE COMPUTER SUPPORT SERVICE AND YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH RJTECH Solutions ™.
TYPES OF PLANS
Annual Support Plans
Incident Support Plans
- Computer installation, setup, windows operating system installation and support, troubleshooting and computer repair; computer health, optimization and speed.
- Email support for setting up an account and its rules and troubleshooting
- Setup internet connection, browser, fault repair and speed up.
- Providing Computer security through set up, installation of anti-virus and anti-spy ware, removal of virus and spywares, configuration of firewalls and set up of data back-up.
- Printer installation, setup and troubleshooting; LaserJet and multifunctional printers, scanners, digital cameras and MP3 players
- You must be 13 years or above to use the service.
- A single account is limited to get the access only for the defined number of computers in the agreement. For additional computer you will have to purchase support for it, if required.
- RJTECH Solutions ™ would provide services for only the issues and software that has been explicitly mentioned on our website. For all other software and issues we would not be liable to provide services.
- The services will be available to you over the call, chat and e-mail only. Onsite service is not included as a mode of providing service.
- RJTECH Solutions ™ is not liable to provide any support for Hardware related issues of your computer, Servers, Printers, Router, Wireless Access Device or any other issues.
- We do not provide any warranty on hardware and software that is covered under the support plan. Replacement or stand by on any computer part that has malfunctioned will not cover under the services.
- RJTECH Solutions ™ will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with the security obligation. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your computer including username and password. Do not share the username and password with the support professional at any time, if this is accidentally shared, please change the password immediately. RJTECH Solutions ™ will not be liable for any loss or damage from your data theft from your computer in this scenario.
- Monitor constantly all the remote sessions requested by you.
"You" means you individually, any person, including any employer that you are acting on behalf of.
"RJTECH Solutions ™"
"RJTECH Solutions ™” is the service trademark used by the RJTECH Solutions inc
RJTECH Solutions ™ does not warrant that the service is free of errors, mistakes or represent that defects or limitations in the service will be corrected. RJTECH Solutions ™ does warrant or represent that the service shall be available continuously. Certain extenuating circumstances may cause the service to be interrupted, so RJTECH Solutions ™ does not provides any remedies for such service interruptions. In addition, RJTECH Solutions ™ provides no remedies for any loss of data resulting from use of the service. By subscribing to the service, customer should acknowledge that they accept these disclaimers.